Fixes and Enhancements
- New! Capture NewTek NDITM sources!
- Fixed RSS feeds not working properly in the Text widget
- Fixed a crash occurring as a result of using a large number of CEF sources (i.e. Titles)
- Fixed an issue where Toggle Broadcast for Periscope was grayed out
- Changed Periscope API for “Should Tweet” to “Should Not Tweet”
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a YouTube Event ended by closing an unsaved document
- Fixed an issue where a Facebook stream would restart after Stream Delay time has elapsed
- Fixed an issue where the cursor exits the Places field after each key stroke in the Facebook destination
- Added a better error message if Facebook prevents creating a stream due to broadcasting copyrighted material
- Added more encoder presets for Facebook destination
- Display settings for previously scheduled Facebook events
- Fixed an issue where deleting an encoder from Periscope’s dashboard would break authentication until restarting Wirecast
- Fixed issues when performing Smooth transition via Keyboard Shortcuts set to Shots
I use Videolan to simulate NDI media, it work fine. Need low-latency testing more.