nginx 1.7.10 released on 10 Feb 2015
- Feature: the "use_temp_path" parameter of the "proxy_cache_path", "fastcgi_cache_path", "scgi_cache_path", and "uwsgi_cache_path" directives.
- Feature: the $upstream_header_time variable.
- Workaround: now on disk overflow nginx tries to write error logs once a second only.
- Bugfix: the "try_files" directive did not ignore normal files while testing directories.
- Bugfix: alerts "sendfile() failed" if the "sendfile" directive was used on OS X; the bug had appeared in 1.7.8.
- Bugfix: alerts "sem_post() failed" might appear in logs.
- Bugfix: nginx could not be built with musl libc.
- Bugfix: nginx could not be built on Tru64 UNIX.