- 3000 Kbps - 6000 Kbps for 1080p
- 1500 Kbps - 4000 Kbps for 7420p
- 500 Kbps - 2000 Kbps for 480p
- 400 Kbps - 1000 Kbps for 360p
- 300 Kbps - 700 Kbps for 240p
- Real-time transcoding (send only best bitrate)
- DVR (pause, rewind, and resume an event)
- Dynamic bandwidth adjustment
- InVideo Programming - add water mark, logo, Featured Video (display uploaded video, VoD in live video)
- Unlimited concurrent user, possible up to 700,000 Concurrent Viewers on Akamai
- Free wirecast for youtube application
- Recorded events up to ???
4 hours long(I tested with 6 hrs and it working fine). Noted: Youtube online video editing can't edit video that more than 2 hrs.
- DVR - Allow viewers to pause and rewind your event. There is a 12 hour DVR limit.
- Don't broadcast copyrighted content - If you continue to stream that content, your event will be stopped automatically and live will be disabled on your channel.
- YouTube Live streams cannot be viewed from Germany.
- background source/music and any TVC may break rules.
- UpStream need sent video to Youtube servers. (Inter Bandwidth, i.e. 22.214.171.124,a.rtmp.youtube.com NY)
- DownStream depend on ISP cache