ok, I check from event log what happend
Problem from RPC, here
The Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 60000 milliseconds: Reboot the machine.
:D by Default, When RPC have cause, XP will restart. So we just ignore or do nothing when the events happen
ok, let's go this solution, please also check http://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=2048
- Right-click the My Computer icon on the Windows desktop or in the Start menu.
- Select Manage. The Computer Management window will open.
- In the left pane, double-click on Services and Applications.
- Select Services and a list of services should appear.
- In the right pane, locate the Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service, it will have a Status of "Started". Note: This will be the first in a listing of two Remote Procedure Call (RPS) services.
- Right-click on the first Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service listed.
- Select Properties.
- Select the Recovery tab.
- Using the drop-down lists, change First failure, Second failure, and Subsequent failures from Restart the Computer to Take No Action.
- Click on Apply and then OK.